Personalities Associated with the show:
9AM TO 3PM Monday thru Friday
Stimpy’s mother was a rocker and rumor has it that he was conceived at the Monterey Pop Festival in 1967. Rumors still circulate on just whom the father might be, Hendrix, Townsend, Garcia, that guy selling acid in the parking lot. The possible suspects are aplenty. Either way, from an early age, Stimpy found himself drawn to live rock music and the magic that it brings. His love of it led to him to pursue a career in rock radio and he’s been at it in Nor Cal since 1987. Check out Stimpy every weekday from 9am to 3pm on Chico’s Rock Station, 939 The Hippo!
Favorite food: Steak and Diet Pepsi
Favorite band: Tool
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones
Favorite Teams: Niners, Giants, Kings, and the Duke Blue Devils!
Favorite Movie Series: Star Wars
Guilty Pleasure: Sleeping in on the weekends.
Activities: Biking, snowboarding, golf, video games, working in the yard, volunteering and spreading the love…
Favorite Beer: Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
- King Nothing Metallica Load
- Bring Me to Life Evanescence Fallen
- Any Way You Want It Journey Greatest Hits
- Mother Danzig Danzig
- (Don't Fear) The Reaper Blue Öyster Cult Agents of Fortune
- I Am The Highway Audioslave Audioslave
- Testify Rage Against the Machine The Battle of Los Angeles
- Rock and Roll Led Zeppelin Live 10/1-94
- Turn the Page Metallica Garage, Inc.
- Crazy From Ashes to New The Future