Personalities Associated with the show:
9AM TO 3PM Monday thru Friday
Stimpy’s mother was a rocker and rumor has it that he was conceived at the Monterey Pop Festival in 1967. Rumors still circulate on just whom the father might be, Hendrix, Townsend, Garcia, that guy selling acid in the parking lot. The possible suspects are aplenty. Either way, from an early age, Stimpy found himself drawn to live rock music and the magic that it brings. His love of it led to him to pursue a career in rock radio and he’s been at it in Nor Cal since 1987. Check out Stimpy every weekday from 9am to 3pm on Chico’s Rock Station, 939 The Hippo!
Favorite food: Steak and Diet Pepsi
Favorite band: Tool
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones
Favorite Teams: Niners, Giants, Kings, and the Duke Blue Devils!
Favorite Movie Series: Star Wars
Guilty Pleasure: Sleeping in on the weekends.
Activities: Biking, snowboarding, golf, video games, working in the yard, volunteering and spreading the love…
Favorite Beer: Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
- Signs (Live - Clean Edit) Tesla
- Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away) Deftones Around the Fur
- (I Hate) Everything About You Three Days Grace
- A Crime to Remember Pop Evil Pop Evil
- It's a Long Way to the Top AC/DC Gold Album 1974-2000
- Wicked Garden Stone Temple Pilots Core
- The Line Foo Fighters Concrete and Gold
- Swallowed Bush Razorblade Suitcase
- Radioactive Imagine Dragons Night Visions
- Paradise City Guns N' Roses 2 for 1: Appetite for Destruction + G N'R Lies