A little about the market…
Explore Downtown Chico’s Thursday Night Market on Broadway between 2nd and 5th Street, including side streets and the fabulous City Plaza! This festive, weekly market is a ton of fun and features a bounty of farm-fresh produce from CDFA certified farmers, mouth-watering prepared foods from food trucks, booths and Downtown restaurants, handmade, local arts & crafts, and live entertainment for all ages.
- Downtown shops and restaurants open late and ready to serve
- Streets lined with more than 100 vendors
- Local talent showcased each week from painters to belly dancers and classic rock to youth bands
- Authentic crafts and artwork and handmade clothing and jewelry
- Fun for kids with the Imagination Playground, balloon-twisting clowns, inflatables, and other hands-on activities
- Personal services, community based organizations, and not for profits
- Ride your bike and use the FREE Bike Valet parking service provided by Chico Velo Cycling Club
- Local craft beer and wine sampling
- Rain or shine event
PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT THE MARKET PER CALIFORNIA RETAIL FOOD CODE CHAPTER 12, SECTION 114371(d).
Vendor and performer applications will be available in mid-Feburary 2019.
City Plaza Nights
The Downtown Chico Business Association (DCBA) is currently accepting proposals for our Annual Thursday Night Market (TNM) City Plaza Nights!
The TNM City Plaza Nights special event series provides local organizations with an opportunity to host their own unique event in the Downtown Chico City Plaza during a Thursday Night Market. Interested in hosting a City Plaza Night? Dowload and complete the request for proposals.
Chico, CA 95926