Explore Downtown Chico’s Thursday Night Market on Broadway between 2nd and 5th Street, including side streets and the fabulous City Plaza! This festive, weekly market is a ton of fun and features a bounty of farm-fresh produce from CDFA certified farmers, mouth-watering prepared foods from food trucks, booths and Downtown restaurants, handmade, local arts & crafts, and live entertainment for all ages.
- Downtown shops and restaurants open late and ready to serve
- Streets lined with more than 100 vendors
- Local talent showcased each week from painters to belly dancers and classic rock to youth bands
- Authentic crafts and artwork and handmade clothing and jewelry
- Fun for kids with the Imagination Playground, balloon-twisting clowns, inflatables, and other hands-on activities
- Personal services, community-based organizations, and not for profits
- Ride your bike and use the FREE Bike Valet parking service provided by Chico Velo Cycling Club
- Local craft beer and wine sampling
- Rain or shine event
PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT THE MARKET PER CALIFORNIA RETAIL FOOD CODE CHAPTER 12, SECTION 114371(d).
Chico, CA 95926